Wednesday, June 17, 2009

A change from out of the blue...


How can it possible to come back from SCHOOL and be soo happy... you just want to huge and sing, lagh and play, and all of a sudden you gey home and the first person you see has all this negetive energy that just kick the grate mood you had throw the window… like what the hell happened? Did I bring with my good mood a horrible omen?, I mean out of the blue everybody is sirious and not talking much… to make things worse when THEY want to talk and your just not feeling so up beat after the surge of negetivity that just ran through my body, they think the you have a mood PROBLEM!?!!?!!?!!... THEY’ER CRAZY!!!... I mean I fine and ther not, I’m not fine and they r and I’m the one with the problem… puff!.. please help the lord!
Well befor all of that I had a grate day, fun with my friends, though I had 2 test, but they went went good, i got really into my book “The Seer #3: Wich Ball” (love it!)… why can’t my life be like Sabine’s life, she gets to have adventures and powers, she even has love, which i envy… a lot XD Now I’m in my room writing this and all negative thoghts have been banded from my mind and I’m free to be.. for now I guess, cause when I live my room it will all come back, thanks to my “wonderful” family :P

No comments: