Thursday, February 16, 2012

Grocery shop...



 

In the last tow stories I at least has some interaction with the guys, but this time I never even knew his name…

STORY NUMBER 3: grocery shop boy (sound a little slutty, not my intention)

As all the stories, it was summer we were going to see the guys play soccer and on the way we decided to go buy some soda before. We went to the usual shop, it was the place we all hung out after the game. It was closed, Carmen the owner left and was coming back later, so we went to the grocery shop, were we always order food from, but never really shop in person :P
Anyways we got our soda and as we left we saw the hottest guy there, never had I seen a guy like this WORKING in a store like this, not saying it was wrong, just odd. After the game everybody went to Carmen’s shop, but we kept an eye on the grocery shop ;) The days went on, we would go almost every day to buy the stupidest things, just to say hi, nothing else because he was older and no one knew anything about him, not even the guys. Ivo caught us once looking at the boy, he laughed but never mentioned it, at least not to me.
The girls and I got tired of walking to the shop, and since the do deliveries we decided to start ordering stuff… and guess how brings the food?? LOL he looked soo good riding that bike. GOD!! I looked at him with such an obvious face, I know he knew why we went so often  :S kill me now, I understand time has passed, but regret this sooooooooo much! Like they say here “tragame tierra”.
Only once did I get close to talk to him, I didn’t though, because my friend stopped him from leaving so fast after a delivery. I just walked along the street with her sister waiting for her to finish, I made a promise to myself that I would not commit another mistake like this. I kept it :D I’m not saying I stopped going to the shop or ordering food, of course I continued doing that, I thought he was HOT jaja this went on till winter ended, and suddenly he just disappeared, never to be seen again.
I still hope to open my door for an order and he would be there, but hasn’t happened till now… oh how I wish I would have been older then.
****
Those are the 3 stories of the guys I will never forget, even though some were jerks or ass holes, I will tell my daughter some day about them hoping she wont commit the same mistakes, OMG she’s gonna thinks I’m a freak jajaja I also hope this helps someone, a lest a little J

No comments: