Thursday, November 1, 2012

Moods...




i have some time to kill before my marketing class starts. i have been a little off these days, maybe i need to get back on my prescriptions again, this makes me sound like a crazy person which i'm not. like i've said in other posts i get somewhat down in the dumps time and again.
i had to go to therapy, i highly recommend it to almost everyone, just so you can have an outlet, everyone need to let stuff out without consequences right??
so i have sort a routine when i get like this, it's just a process i go though automatically.
part 1: i stay in my room, watch boring tv for hours on end and somehow discover i am easily entertained by reality shows, last time i got like this i went through a jersey shore phase :S yup i actually wanted sth to happen between snookie and vinny.. the shame i would have if i ever spoke this out loud to my friends.

side note, just to make clear, i haven't really told my friends about this "problem" i have with my moods, just because i tried once and all they did was say "get over it, you’re in a perfect life" after that i really didn't speak of it to them... i love them to death, but i guess they don't know me as well as they think. i sometimes regret saying anything, just because they make fun of it or whenever i'm in a bad mood the y blame my depression (idiots).

part 2: after i get over the reality shows, i get obsessed with youtube, especially the vlog videos about other people’s lives. i wish i had the time and guts to live like they do. i got so shocked when i figure out they're my age, and living abroad.. i have to do this too, live on my own, separated from everybody. it sound like i want to run away, but i feel like am actually running toward sth. passed the vlogs i get into my fav British show Graham Norton, i still don't know if it’s a popular show overseas, but i laugh my ass off all the time. and then somehow i find in the recommended videos an indie band, that actually gives my days a soundtrack. 

this takes us to part 3: the music junky. a overload on indie music, get all the songs possible, add them to my iTunes and listen till i become deft to them. i have calculated the amount of song i download at this time, 80 - 85 songs :S... maybe not a lot for you, but i probably won't listen to half of them ever again. in this phase after coping then to my iPod i lay on my bed and let the playlist of recently added go on repeat. till i fall asleep around 4 pm... 

part 4: my nap, where i dream of my future life, living on my own and having real friends that actually understand me, i have friends that care and hear, but don't listen i guess. at least sth missing from our relationship. i wake up around 8, just in time for lunch (reminder the order of eating here in Peru is: breakfast, dinner, lunch). and a perfect timing for no one to notice my odd actions from the day.

this routine would go on and on till i my pill kick in and i get all happy and don't feel so down on the life i got.
oh i almost forgot, i do try to pull myself out of this mood by reading quotes, inspirational, uplifting, happy ones. i also watch ps i love you and 500 days of summer to understand that life still goes on :) and i just love them.

No comments: