Sunday, November 30, 2008

The Beatles...











who hasn't heard of them, ok i must say i wasn't a big fan till "Across The Universe" came out, but just so you know, i had my favorites before, my dad is the biggest fan of all i think, so i have heard them since i was born. well going back to my obsession with The Beatles, i have in my computer 65 of their songs XD.. i love them, but my favorite one was George Harrison! =*... my favorite songs are: Revolution, Across The Universe, All My Loving All You Need Is Love, Black bird, Dear Prudence, Don't Let Me Down, Girl, Happiness Is A Warm, Hey Jude, Hold Me Tight, I Want To Hold Your Hand, I've Just Seen A Face, Strawberry Fields Forever, With a Little Help from my Friends, Being For The Benefit Of Mr.Kite, Can't Buy Me Love, Do You Want To Know A Secret, Don't Let Me Down, Hello Goodbye, Help!, Here Comes The Sun, I Feel Fine, I Saw Her standing there, If I Fell In Love With You, I'm Happy Just To Dance With You, I'm Only Sleeping, It Wont Be Long, John Lennon - Imagine, Let It Be, Love Me Do Lucy In The Sky With Diamonds, Mrs robinson, Ob-La-Di-Ob-La-Da, One is the Loneliest Number, Pennylane, She Loves You Ya Ya, Something in the Way She Moves, The Night Before, Ticket To Ride, Twist and Shout, Yellow submerine, Yesterday

No comments: