Sunday, August 16, 2009

i will always remember my Tata...




my grandpa passed away a few days ago...i want to write something for him, but i just didn't know what to say. he was the first person i ever let see me dance and sing, alone in my room with the Spice Girls song on, my mom has seen me dance, but never the way he did. i would show off ever new move i saw on TV sing as load and good as i could just to impress him... he didn't make me feel self conscious, even to the very end he always said that i should never change, even if my mom wants me to go on a diet, i was perfect the way i was. one thing i'll never forget is the stories he told me about his brothers and my dad when they were little... he also always reminded me that i have the same hands as my grandmother, chubby but nice with dimples on the knuckles jejejeje... i love you Tata, forever.

No comments: