Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Summer...









Finally school is over and it's time to relax, well school was over last Thursday but since i was sick all that time, i just don't count them jejeje. i started (and finished XD) one of the books my aunt brought me from Miami (i order them through Amazon), "Swoon" by Nina Malkin and i started the second one "Sea Change" by Aimee Friedman, but i think i'll leave this it so all have something to read when i go to the beach in January. The book talks to much about the sea and beach that i just want to be there right now and that’s getting me into a gloomy mood (not good!) anyways today the sun was out, so my sis and i decided to go out and take in some sun, listening to music, me with my MP4 and my sis with her iPhone (grr) and don't forget Shane (our dog) annoying but we still love him.
i'm hoping that since the beginning of my summer started badly, you know with me being sick and all, that it isn't a reflection on how my summer will be from there on :( so i have my fingers crossed and i'm wishing every night that soon when i'm at the beach i'll have the time of my life, swimming and bike riding, etc (hopefully meeting new peoples...jijiji)

the pictures are: the books i bought, from todayin the sun and from the last day of school :P

No comments: