Wednesday, April 10, 2013

remembering...

being home is't what i expected. i miss my Disney friends sooo much, i get sad lately when i look around my room. all my mickey stuff, pictures i printed out of every one and stuck them on the wall. my Australian flan hanging on the window... sad days
i love my friends here at home, i mean, what would i do without them during classes and stuff, who would i eat with... make jokes with, they r my life, but for a moment i was a new person. had a different attitude, and here i know they know the me i was before, and so when i show the side of me i've change, they don't click with me anymore.
i guess it's what they say sometime, people change.. you change, and its ok. but i wish i hadn't in a way, i even tried not to, i started acting like before, but i just couldn't continue it...
any ways this post is a tribute to the friends i left behind in Orlando  the ones that showed my to be myself, and to get along with others that are different  AND NOT JUDGE.
i miss them and i'm sooo glad that one of them became such a close friend that she coming to see me soon :D
firends:
- my brazilians




- my ozzie



- my Koran girl


- my american friends










- and the ones i got to go home with PERUSITAS!


roomies for life :)


Fantasmic love <3 td="">

No comments: