Thursday, August 30, 2012

A perfectly normal day...


this is Maggie ♥♥♥



woke up around 8:30 am, got dressed, had breakfast and played with the new puppy my cousins got on Sunday. it's a female beagle and oh my gosh! SHE IS THE CUTEST THING I'VE EVER SEEN!!! well besides my big puppy Shane (golden retriever), no dog is cuter than him :B
well going back, i went to class, totally boring lecture about history, not that i don't like history actually i like to hear about world history, but Peru's i've heard so many times, i just get tired :P and it doesn’t help that my teacher is a little loud and loves to ask questions, especially on topics i just can't seem to get my head around or at moment i can't complete a sentences grr... though he is really nice, and short... with a beard, he looks a bit funny.
i actually talked to my cousin Aldo, well he talked to me, this isn't a big deal for anyone but; and here is way i think it places one of the top spot of my day, HE NEVER SPEAKES TO ME, unless it’s to ask me to pass him sth or to let him borrow my laptop while he's here for the afternoon. but this time he needed my help, with English, it just made me feel good to help him (wow i sound like a stuck up bitch from some teen movie) you know what i mean.
i got to talk to a friend (Gianmarco) who i haven't seen since last semesters workshop ended, we got to catch up, classes and planes for this weekend, but then my cell died on me... ok so it happened while i was in class and it may have been a sign that i should pay attention to whatever the teacher is saying, but i didn't get to say bye... when i got home i did :)
ok so i don't remember if i mentioned this before, either way i'll mention it now. it could also be added to the list of stories i wrote about my regrets when i was younger, 12yo or around that age, and well it’s not so much sth i did but more sth i should have done. when i was in school, my aunt would take my cousins, sister, other kids and me. so on our morning rout we'd pass this street, were i would see my friend and other random people walking to the bus stop, what was interesting was that (since i was 4th grade, till like 9th grade) i would always see this guy who would be walking on the left side of the street, coincidentally i sat on the left at the very back of the van. he would look ever so often to see if the car was getting closer and as we passed him he always smiled at me, staring straight into my eyes :3
personally i think that the first years were just to be nice, see the little girl and smiling at her like saying "good morning". but who does that for 5 years?? anyways, he used to be "not cute", wired greasy black long hair (a Severus Snap look) a bit chubby, but tall. then he turned into a descent guy, older obviously, and with a good hair cut. i could finally see his other eye :P i don't know how to explain, but our usual smile of good morning turned a little more sweet and sweeter as the years passed, then i assume he went to college, i didn't see him at all.
till i started taking the bus, so i would walk down his street sometimes, but didn't see him, till finally after like 2 years we crossed paths, he saw me i know he did cause he double looked, he saw me from a distains and smiled right up to the point where he passed by my side; i saw his face and then after a few steps i turned back to see if it was really him and he was look back too.
since then i randomly see him, by randomly i mean like every7 months or so. and today was one of those days, i saw him and he looks fine! haha smiling at me like always, sad part is i never have the courage to go up and stop this silly silent act and just say "HI"... i guess i lost my chance, i'll have to wait another 7 months till i see him again :( 
what if he has a girlfriend?? most likely, ah who cares, it's just a kind greeting ;D

No comments: