Friday, December 21, 2012

Getting used to it...






EPCOT!







washing my clothes


i forgot my keys.. :(

at the House of Blues :D

wow, my last post was like a few weeks ago, i said to myself that i wanted to post everyday if i could when i got to Disney. yet here i am, living here and still no post till now. i basically got really home sick. i hated living here and not being with my friends and family, even though that is was this program is all about "living on your own". so i kind of got depressed. staying in all the time, crying ever so often. till i had to go to work :S and then, everything changed, this is the change i wanted, i was like where is that moment when i say this is the best time of my life!, and finally its here, and i'm sooooo happy to be working at Disney. i'm meeting so many people and the job is really easy. 
i've even go out at night with a group of friends :) i had a few days off, so went to Florida mall, never should a girl in her 20's go to a mall with money to spend all on her own. ok, so i did control myself, but come on i spent most of my money on makeup!.. true this was my plan, to get all the makeup i wanted, and so far, i've bought some at a reasonable price, maybe i'm just saying this to lie to myself, but who cares.. I GOT MAKEUP!!! WUUU!
i also went to the parks, yup, i've been here for like 2 weeks and haven't seen the parks. the first and only one i've been to is Epcot (OMG) sooo pretty!
i have every gift i want to get all planed out, so i just need more money to get them :P 
that’s really all for now. i try to post soon, but no promises... work schedule is hectic now.


No comments: