Friday, March 27, 2009

Just getting up to date...








ok, so i know i haven't written for a long time, well besides the one before this one :P... anyways i'm getting better, although i still dream and think about my baby girl... she is soo cute, what am i saying.. she doesn’t exist, yet ;) … and remember I’m only 17 (in may), but like I said, I’m trying to understand what’s going on in my life XD... so school is going good, no surprise there because i have no one to distract me since all my friends r in another class :(... mmm... my sister is coming home tomorrow!!!! I MISSED HER SOOOO MUCH!!!!... i can't wait to huge my sexy!!... and the best part is that she brings gifts FOR ME!... i love her...i'm posting some pics that are old but since i haven't put them un yet i guess it's better late then ever XD

No comments: