Monday, May 10, 2010

I just love this month...





it's my birthday month and for that reason, i don't know why, but it makes me more happier than other months XD... maybe it's because i have a week off school and the week i go back, monday 24, is my b-day... could be...:P so like always i do nothing all day, just stay at home, well not in the morning, 'cause i'm helping my mom with her catering business, no biggie though, I like to help her. during the hours i spend lazing around my room i took some pic of myself, i must say that i'm very proud of how i fixed them up, i especially like my glee pic, which i put over here under my info.-> yup I LOVE GLEE (best tv show ever created, luv the music, the actors, etc) and if your a gleek too, and live in Peru and want to see the new episodes i recommend gleebrasil.blogspot.com, they have everything, music and info about the show. if i continue writing it will only be about glee and Lea Michele, Jonathan Groff, Cory Monteith and that entire love triangle... .yup better stop.. :)

No comments: