Sunday, May 22, 2011

Early birthday gift...






Pictures taken by Roxana Alva


Ok so today, i got up around 7:00 am cause we (mom, cousin cachi & me) planed to go donate blood to help Aitana :) who i must say is moving a little more each day, the doctors don't say much, but we keep r hopes high
well, after going to the hospital (we didn't get to give blood in the end) we came home and my sis told me to go with her to pick out my gift XDD
so of course i said yes, little did i know she was taking me to Juicy Couture!!! literally i had no clue, so it was the best feeling :D i walked in and a girl said "how may i help you” and Andre said "hi, it's her birthday and i want to get a charm", i was still *o* jajajaja
so after mulling over which one i should take, either the Eiffel tower or the maracas, i want with the maracas (colors) BEAUTIFUL!!!!!
i'm soooo happy.... i even got a pretty bag :))
i showed it off, a bit, all in all i was just really happy.
thank u sissy

No comments: