Monday, April 23, 2012

stupid friends...

found on we heart it

hello. i writing from my college hallway, ext to the door to my classroom :P i'm here feeling a bit guilty and a lot furious! today i had to read like two chapters for the class i'm waiting for, so that my friends and i could do an activity. well silly me, i thought that we only had to do the homework (extract 10 point from the chapters before) and did't read what was intended.
so as i received the call from V, i slowly reacted and new i had no time to read before the class. and so i didn't :P my friends didn't arrive till a few min before, but i did and ran into other people who had also forgotten about the text. so i felt a bit better, yet when my friends arrived they looked at me with shame, and not the "oh u silly girl, but oh well, we'll still work together", no the look said "hey, how stupid can u be, i mean it was a short text, and if u forgot what part, read it all!" yup, it made me feel worse than how i felt in the morning :( stupid.
i have now realized that they the type of girls that will always read ahead, just so they can finish first or "do it better", which doesn't not bother meat all, just they're sooo paranoid, i mean more than half the class didn't read, so i'm guessing it wasn't so important, besides the teacher is relaxed, if she were strict, then i would have forgotten in the first place.
i do all the manual stuff in the class activities, write, talk, etc. i'm not saying i won't help, in fact i put most ideas in the last two, so fuck them.
thank god i have more friends, with whom i'm joining instead of the other girls, they weren't upset about me not reading, and there were more relaxed.
and on top of everything! when they saw me hand in the homework, they looked shocked, i'm not an idiot! i just didn't read! for today i will not speak to them, but they made me feel bad, ruined all my good vibe. stupid stupid girls!

No comments: