Wednesday, June 13, 2012

It might be hard to handle...

 my b-day pic (20yo)





ok, the big day has finally passed, i went up in front of the class and said everything i needed to say. yet what should make me utterly happy, has in fact made me feel all that more stupid. yup, i  think all never get over stage fright, and i'll probably always forget how i come out in the end (OK) but what gets to me is how much stress i put on myself, up to the point that even after i'm done with it all, i get an ENORMOUS headache, like if god is telling me "see, you over reacted, and here is your punishment... muahahah!" well minus the evil laugh, i got him spot on i think haha XD

since i got all crazy the last few days, emotions flying in every direction, i found a way to distract myself... it might seem a bit self absorbed, but i don't care... i like my pictures ans i have lots of fun editing them, plus i haven't took pictures in a while, so all the one i have are of me :D

picmonkey.com.... if you were wondering where I edited the pictures

No comments: