Thursday, May 2, 2013

nights out...

since i'm still struggling  in some way, with my friend problem i find myself daydreaming about being at Disney again. and the pictures don't help... i don't talk about it anymore with people, cause i don't want to be that person that just won't shut up about an experience they had. thank god i have this blog, if not, i would be bottling it up sooo much. here i can scream: I WANT TO GO BACK, I'M BOARD HERE, AND NO ONE TAKES LIFE LIGHTLY, EVERYONE IS STRESSED ABOUT WHAT TO DO! I WANT A PLAN TICKET BACK, TO BE WITH MY FRIENDS!

see, letting it all out... i've mostly been thinking of the nights out, weather it was B-Dubs, House of Blues or Downtown Disney. i feel like no one really cared where to go, as long as you had someone next to you making you laugh. those night were the best, just going out, cause you could and getting home just in time to have at least 5 hours of sleep before getting up again... maybe it was less, i don't know.
i miss my buddys and all the fantastic night we spent together singing and dancing... and eating :P










No comments: