Sunday, November 23, 2008

Fun with the family...








after the long night my mom and the rest of the family had celebrating her b-day, miraculously we all woke up early today.. we even had a really big and delicious breakfast. i talked with Marí, my aunt’s brother's wife, whom have come from London to spend a few days with us, she is really nice, but ever since i met her she was like that, she even invited me and my sis to go and visit her over there... i'm dieing to go, hopes r up convincing my mom to let me XD, imagine me in London, EUROPE! jajaja.. well besides breakfast, we also had a big dinner, the hole family was here this time, my first cousins, all 4 :P plus the 3 little ones, we played and had fun like we used to when we all lived here years ago... i missed that, hope we have more moments like this again XD.. I LOVE MY BIG FAMILY!

No comments: