Thursday, June 25, 2009

Thinking is good right?...











well school got canceled for 2 week (gripe), so i have plenty of time to relax, meditat on personal stuff and get todate with homework... :P i went for a walk with my dog Shane, i love him!, i put on some musik and just escaped to another world where serenity and clean atmosfer was all around you, then i came back down to reality where my aunt started to tell my cousins, sister and me "that we can not do nothing for 2 hole week!.. we must go out and do something".. bla bla bla.. i mean i just came back from a walk (i just went out for your information!), then i got into my room and put in an old, well sort of old, movie "hairspray" i just can't get enough of musical, the songs the dances the theam of the movies, make me feel soooo happy!... anyways thats all i did today... XD oh ya! i also found some pics from my retiro from a while back :D

No comments: