Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Letting it all out...


Good morning! i had a need to write today earlier than before :D cause i tried to draw (nothing happened), try to forget it (couldn't) so now i'm here, with this thing inside me and no way to get it out... it's about my future, next year is my last year in school : i guess i'm scared, what if it's just like school... nobody understands me, i mean i believe in LOVE, nothing means anything without it... I WANT IT! but sadly my generation only believes in living, traveling, money, fame, etc (ok, so that's what most people want) and i know that's what everybody says, but i'm not lying, nobody want to think about "that special someone", i understand, a little :P man i contradict myself A LOT. anyways after analyzing that, i started to ask myself "i'm i choosing the right thing to study?" i'm i going to succeed in it... and since no one really thinks i'll get far in life just by taking pictures (SHIT) what will i do, it's kind of hard to believe in yourself when no one believe in you.
Something that stayed with me all this time was what my sister said, after she slept in my room "hey lore, doesn’t get up, go out side and take those weird pictures of 'nothing'; it creeps me out", in other word it just plane stupid of you...

I’m glad i got in all out, even if i don't really understand what i wrote :P, forgive me if in the end you just read "blah blah blah" but it was my moment to let go... so the rest of my day (i hope) won't be so bad.

No comments: