Thursday, February 9, 2012

oh the things i regret i did...



I used to wonder why I get so emotional with teen movies (like nickelodeon movies) but as I was watching “Angus, Thongs and Perfect Snogging” I remembered that I had gone though the same situations, not the getting the guy and realizing how wonderful life will be and that I am who I am, but the worst part of the movie… chasing after the guy and doing idiotic things to get his to notice me.
Sadly this happened twice in my life, oh and how I regret it… cause now that I think about it, I was so obvious with my friend. Always going to the park or the store where he worked… WAIT I just realized that the guy from the store makes it 3 horrific tales of my past, ones that will haunt me for life, I hope this helps anyone, I mean teen girls with no experience in the love department,  show them to not commit the same stupid STUPID acts like me… and my friends.
So here goes (I will not use their real names, because although I know they will never enter this site, I’m just really embarrassed and saying their names will make it utterly worse) I will use odd names I find online…

STORY NUMBER 1: RUFUS

Ah, how I remember him so.. well now that my taste in guys has varied, Rufus is so so, I mean good looking but I’ve seen better :P well I met (saw) him one day coming home from the Point (place where everybody I hung out with that lived nearby went to buy chips, sweets, etc) with a friend and looking at the houses around we saw keys hanging on the door of a house, so as the  good citizens that we are we rang the door bell and a boy answered. I told him about the keys, my friend said that we should go, but I wanted to make sure that they got them, cause recently the watch men told us that someone tried to rob a house close to where we were.
It didn’t take long before we saw a guy with no t-shirt on swim trunks and all wet from the pool, needless to say I , hopeless fanatic of romance and teen STUPID movies that blind you to reality, fell head over heels for my neighbored… god how brainless and naive I was. Well we said Hi and left, we waited till he closed the door. When we got back we ran into my friends cousin, he told us the guys name and that he sometimes went to play soccer by the Point. As every girl movie goes, we went everyday when the boys played, but Rufus never showed up. We decided to forget him.
But one night, must have been on the weekend cause my mom was not home and I was in her room till late, I crossed to the window dreaming about the cute guy I wished i knew more (I want to make this sound all movie like XD) and like magic he appeared out of nowhere, well actually he just walked out to his back patio, to make this story short, I got obsessed with the window and after weeks of looking I yelled HOLA, and ducked… yup, then I peeked out to see if he noticed, he did! So I asked him his name (which I already knew) and we decided to swap e-mails. Oh I left something out, the day before my friends and I wrote a letter in which all our e-mail were, so I told him that we through it under the door he found it but didn’t tell me and instead asked me to go the next day in person to talk… me at this moment: I was about to burst! I found love, so so naive.
I went with my friend cause obviously I wasn’t going to go alone, but I was the one to ring the bell, to talk, to be the most dim-witted girl there. In the end he did talk to us and even hung out once or twice after  that and when he wasn’t with us  we stocked him going to buy stuff at the same time and taking other paths so he wouldn’t see us L, but we were all over him that he knew we were all gaga for him and his hot bod… give me a min, I just remembered his abs :P coming back to the present, after a few chats online he started to ignore me, but not my friend, and then I knew I was the most obvious one of all, talking to him through my mom’s window, going to his house like all the time, I met his mom, and till now i still hide from her “Oh your that girl who like my son, you’re not good enough” gaze.
When school started we lost touch, especially me, I go into his facebook (in that time Hi5), I invited him to my sweet 16, he didn’t come… a couple a years ago I found out he knows my cousins and that he even went to college with one :s I never told them what happed. But Rufus was the one for an entire summer, only 3 years older than me, but thank god I never literally in word told him how I felt... not like I did to Waldo.
 Since this story was longer than I thought, I’m turning this into a post into parts, one story in each post yup that will give me a reason to work on my blog again :D  

No comments: