Monday, November 19, 2012

Forgetting...

Jane Eyre & Mr Rochester
north and south john thornton and margaret haleF
pride and prejudice jane and bingley
pride and prejudice lizzy and darcy
sense and sensibility elinor and edward

last Thursday i got up, dressed myself (like always :/) ate breakfast with dad and we went off to barranco, charrillos and miraflores to take these pictures for photography class. so far the ones i took are really good, at least that what people tell me (friends and family) so i don't really believe them :P
after the 3 hour drive and walk around, my dad finally took me to eat dinner. Bembos! yumm... as i write this i can't help but want a hamburger NOW! of course i ate it with son delicious frays and a coke.
it was almost 2 pm and i had class, we were close to the campus so he dropped me off... i found some friends waiting in the cafeteria and dani, my bff, had a look on her face and i knew she had juicy details on someone that she just can't keep secret much longer. i rush over to them and say hi quickly  then we both say we have to go to the bathroom, there she blurts it out "him and her.. together for like 2 week already", just in case you don't understand, i mention the guy i like in my last post, no names; basically i talk about how i think i have slight feeling towards him, but that he might like someone else. suspicion overly confirmed, like i said, dani told me that the couple have been official for a few weeks. not facebook official, but close enough :P
as i got the news i felt like crap, i mean the feeling i had when i though he might just like her was hard, this was much more tougher to swallow.
a few days later i started to try to force myself to change my mind, by concentrating on the fact that i'm leaving for the summer and i'm going to meet a ton of people (guy overload) best part that they're from all over the world. i'll forget him soon.
then Sunday morning i got up, and you know when you have the dream you were having fresh in your mind, well that how i was. i was shocked, i had a vivid dream of Daniel :S the last guy that broke my little heart in my last year in school... god he looked good :) it made me notice that if ever he were to come bake into my life, i'd probably fall head over heel all over again.
shocking part of this little story is that right after the recap, i went on youtube and found a  new song (at least for me) by trian ft. ashley monroe - bruises... its about two people that were friends in high school  meet after 10 years and fall for each other. i know its not my story, but i can't help wonder that maybe i'll see him in the future.
and suddenly i forgot all about my this "him" that has a girlfriend :/ not even now, no feelings anymore.

on a side note: what might have helped me too was that i kind of got obsessed with Michael Fassbinder, and since i'm a big fan of romantic love story especially Jane Austen and books from that time, the movie Jane Eyre was the perfect mix... i want to find my Mr Rochester :3

No comments: