Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Gulp...

crush print by kateleth ... found on Etsy



all this week i've been planning every last bit for my big trip to Orlando  first time on my own. my sister keeps arriving home with new stuff for me to take, like a good makeup bag, a good purse, soon she will come home with clothes (good ones haha). she's really excited for me to go, starting a little notebook full of tips, ideas and life lessons  this is for me to read on the plane. i think there is a part where everyone (family members) will sign a x-mas note, since it is the first time i will be away on holidays.
like about 3 weeks ago my friends asked me if i was going to have a bon voyage party before i go (obviously), i said i might, but i didn't really see how i was going to give myself a going away party :/... in the end my two close guy friends told me that they wanted to plan it, all i had to do was put the house and be there :) little did i know that all my huge group of pals are really good at keeping secrets, so since the day they told me they would be taking charge, i have been oblivious to the planning... even Danixa (close girlfriend of mine) is keeping her mouth shut! >:(
in other news, these are the last 2 week of classes, so you can imagine how chaotic everyone is, finishing projects or just getting started on them :S in the mist of it all i realized that i was getting really irritated with a good friend of mine. i blame myself for putting into my own head that he might like me, what can i say, i would put proof on this blog, but then he'll find out  and that i do not want to happen.
ok, so going on. when i realize that he might like me i distanced myself from him, and noticed that even after all my raving about finding a hot European guy at Disney, i might have a crush on a local guy :O not just anyone but a close friend... but as my luck never fails (it fails so much i doubt its ever near) my friend "might" like someone else, who is a doll... weird word, but i can’t describe her any other way, even though it makes her sound like if she was blonde.
this news crashed onto me on my way home from class, walking from the bus stop to my house... tears just appeared and i was like FUCK! thank god i'm leaving for the summer, i won’t have to see then till march.


No comments: